Brach’s® Easy Cinnamon Imperials Apple Croissants
- apple pie filling
- BRACH’S® Cinnamon Imperials
- premade croissant dough
- 1-2 teaspoon of milk
- powdered sugar
- Preheat oven according to package directions.
- Without separating cut sections, carefully roll out croissant dough on parchment paper so it is a large rectangle. Pinch together diagonal seams and smooth out.
- With a pizza cutter or knife, cut the dough into rectangles.
- In the center of each rectangle, spoon a tablespoon of apple pie filling in a line and top with 6-8 BRACH’S® Cinnamon Imperials.
- Fold the rectangle up over the line of filling and seal.
- Brush top with a light coat of milk.
- Bake as instructed in package instructions.
- Cool slightly and dust with powdered sugar.