BRACH’S® White Chocolate Tropical Fruit Conversation Heart Macaroons
- ⅔ cup flour
- 5½ cups shredded sweetened coconut
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons almond extract
- 4 ounces white chocolate
- 1 bag BRACH’S® Tropical Fruit Conversation Hearts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Mix flour, coconut, and salt until coconut is evenly covered.
- Fold in sweetened condensed milk and extracts until mixed.
- Spoon 2 tablespoon balls of the mix onto the parchment paper. Using a wet spoon, press any coconut that is sticking out into the cookie.
- Bake for about 10-12 minutes, until the bottoms are golden and the tops start to turn slightly golden.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes and then transfer to a baking rack so they can cool completely.
- Melt the white chocolate according to package directions.
- Dip the tops of each macaroon in the white chocolate and quickly press a BRACH’S® Tropical Conversation Heart into the chocolate.
- Let chocolate cool until firm and serve!