BRACH’S® Sweetheart Fudge
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1(14 ounce) can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 cup BRACH’S® Cinnamon Imperial Hearts
- 12-16 BRACH’S® Cinnamon Jelly Hearts
Makes: 12-16 pieces
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 5 Minutes
Chill Time: 2 Hours
- Line an 8x8 pan with parchment paper and lightly spray with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a large saucepan over medium-low heat, combine white chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk. Stir constantly until chocolate chips melt and mixture is combined. Remove immediately from heat.
- Stir in 1 cup BRACH’S® Cinnamon Imperial Hearts. Pour mixture into prepared pan. Immediately press BRACH’S® Cinnamon Jelly Hearts into fudge. Make sure to move quickly before fudge begins to set!
- Allow fudge to set completely for at least two hours, preferably in a refrigerator.
- Remove from pan and cut into individual pieces.
Recipe from Love From The Oven