BRACH’S® Sour Cherry Brownie Cookies
- 18¼ ounce box brownie mix
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup canola or vegetable oil
- ¼ cup flour
- 1 bag BRACH’S® Cherry Sours Jels
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Use a mixer to blend the first four ingredients into a thick dough.
- Spoon dough on an ungreased cookie sheet in 1½ inch balls. Keep dough about 2 inches apart.
- Press 3-4 BRACH’S® Cherry Sour Jels into each ball of dough.
- Bake for 9 minutes.
- Remove from oven.
- Let cool for 2-3 minutes on baking sheet before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.