BRACH’S® Heart "2" Heart Blondie Bites
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 large egg
- 1/3 milk
- 2-3 Tablespoons of Valentine’s Day themed sprinkles
- 1 bag of Brach’s Heart 2 Heart Conversation Hearts
1/2 cup white or semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Your favorite frosting, tinted pink
- Preheat oven to 350°F (177°C). Line a cupcake pan (or 2) with 16 cupcake liners.
- Combine first four ingredients in a large bowl.
- Fold in the white or semi-sweet chocolate chips if you are using them.
- Spoon into the lined cupcake liners and bake for 15-20 minutes until edges are just turning brown.
- Allow to cool completely for at least 1 hour.
- Add a small swirl of pink frosting to each Blondie Bite
- Add 1 or 2 Brach’s Heart "2" Heart Conversation Hearts to each swirl of frosting and then add a bit of sprinkles to finish.
- Serve immediately or store in a sealed container for up to 2-3 days.