BRACH’S® Conversation Hearts Creamy Mints
- 1 package cream cheese, softened
- 1½ teaspoon peppermint extract
- 6½ cups confectioners sugar
- pink or red food coloring
- 1 bag of Brach’s® Tiny Conversation Hearts
- Line 2 baking sheets with waxed paper.
- Mix cream cheese, food coloring and extract in large bowl with a hand mixer until blended and smooth.
- Gradually add confectioners’ sugar one cup at a time, blending well after each addition.
- Spoon into pastry bag fitted with medium star tip. Pipe into 1 inch flowers on prepared baking sheets. You can also put mixture into a zipper lock bag, snip off the corner and pipe into a circle.
- Press a BRACH’S® Tiny Conversation Heart into the top of each piece.
- Let stand 6-8 hours (or overnight) until firm.