Brach’s® Star Brites® Cookie Truffles
- 1(8 ounce) package of cream cheese, softened
- 1(15 or 16 ounce) chocolate sandwich cookies
- 8(10 ounces) of white chocolate
- BRACH’S® Star Brites® Mints (finely smashed)
- In a food processor, pulse until sandwich cookies are ground evenly
- Add cream cheese a bit at a time to the sandwich cookie mixture and pulse until well mixed.
- Add ⅔ cup smashed Brach’s® Star Brites® Mints and pulse until well distributed.
- Use a teaspoon measure and make rounded balls of truffle mixture. Place onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment or waxed paper. Place in the refrigerator for one hour.
- Melt white chocolate in a double boiler or microwave until smooth. If it is too thick, add a ½ teaspoon of solid vegetable shortening and mix well.
- Dip the truffle balls in the white chocolate and roll until completely coated. Return to the cookie sheet and dust with more crushed Brach’s® Star Brites® Mints.
- Cool until white chocolate is set and serve.