Brach’s® Peppermint Popcorn with Chocolate Drizzle
- 5 cups plain popped popcorn
- ½ cup BRACH’S® Peppermint Crushed Candy Canes
- ¼ cup water
- BRACH’S® Milk Chocolate Stars or milk chocolate chips
- white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
- Put popcorn in a large metal or glass bowl, carefully separating out any unpopped kernels.
- Heat the water and BRACH’S® Crushed Candy Cane in a small saucepan over medium heat, stirring constantly until all pieces are melted.
- Quickly drizzle the melted candy over the popcorn and stir well until the popcorn is mostly coated by the liquid candy.
- Spread the candy coated popcorn on a cookie sheet covered with parchment paper.
- Bake in oven for 15 minutes.
- Melt BRACH’S® Milk Chocolate Stars separately in small bowls in the microwave until smooth. Using a fork, quickly drizzle each chocolate over the popcorn.
- Allow to cool and then break up into bite size pieces. Store in a closed container.