BRACH’S® Peppermint & White Chocolate Crispy Treats
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 package (10oz.) miniature marshmallows
- 6 cups rice cereal
- 12 ounces white chocolate
- Brach’s® Peppermint Crushed Candy Canes
- In large saucepan melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
- Add rice cereal. Stir until well coated.
- Using buttered spatula or spoon, press mixture into a 9 x 13-inch pan coated with cooking spray.
- Flatten to approximately 1 inch thick and as even as possible – a rolling pin works really well. Cool completely.
- Using your favorite cookie cutters, cut out shaped pieces of the cereal treats.
- In a microwave safe bowl, put the chopped white chocolate and microwave for 30 seconds. Stir and repeat in 20 second increments until melted.
- Dip one side of the rice cereal treats in the white chocolate and allow excess to drizzle off.
- Immediately sprinkle white chocolate with a generous amount of Brach’s® Crushed Candy Canes. Allow to cool and serve.