Brach’s® Holiday Spicettes Fudge
- 3 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 bag BRACH’S® Spicettes
- 1(14 ounces) can sweetened condensed milk
- Line 8×8 or 9×9 baking dish with foil, then spray foil with cooking spray.
- Cut Spicettes in half and shake in a bowl with sugar so the cut edges do not stick. Shake out and remove extra sugar.
- In large microwave safe bowl, combine white chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk.
- Microwave for in 30 second increments and stir until smooth and melted.
- Once melted, mix in ½ of the Spicette pieces. Quickly pour into to the foil lined baking dish and spread out evenly. (The fudge likes to set fast, so it is important to move quickly.)
- Sprinkle top of mixture in pan evenly with remaining Spicettes.
- Transfer to refrigerator, and chill for approx. 2 hours, or until set.
- Cut into 1 inch squares and serve
This recipe works well with BRACH’S®Crushed Candy Canes or BRACH’S® Cinnamon Imperials.