Brach’s® Chocolate Caramel Pretzel Bites
- Brach’s® Chocolate Stars
- Brach’s® Caramels
- Pretzels shaped like square grids
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Unwrap and cut each caramel in half. Kitchen scissors work great for this.
- Place pretzels on a parchment covered cookie sheet and put a Brach’s® Caramel half on each.
- Put in oven for approximately 4 minutes, watching carefully. Remove from oven when the caramel gets shiny and the corners start rounding and melting.
- Press a Brach’s® Milk Chocolate Star into the top of each one and allow to soften.