Brach’s® Chocolate Candy Cane Croissants
- Premade Croissant dough
- Brach’s® Milk Chocolate Stars
- Brach’s® Peppermint Crushed Candy Canes
- 1-2 Tablespoons of milk
- Powdered sugar
- Preheat oven according to package directions.
- Without separating cut sections, carefully roll out croissant dough on parchment paper so it is a large rectangle. Pinch together diagonal seams and smooth out.
- With a pizza cutter or knife cut the dough into rectangles.
- In the center of each rectangle, place 3-4 Brach’s® Milk Chocolate Stars and then sprinkle with Brach’s® Peppermint Crushed Candy Canes.
- Fold the rectangle up over the line of stars and seal.
- Brush top with a light coat of milk.
- Bake as instructed in package instructions.
- Cool slightly.
- Melt a handful of Brach’s® Milk Chocolate Stars in the microwave and using a fork, drizzle the melted chocolate over the top of the croissants. Dust with powdered sugar.