BRACH’S® Candy Cane Crispy Treats
- ¼ butter
- 10 ounces miniature marshmallows
- 5 cups puffed rice cereal
- 1 cup Brach’s® Peppermint Crushed Candy Canes
- ¼ cup vanilla or white chocolate candy melts
- Melt together the butter and miniature marshmallows in the microwave and stir until smooth.
- Melt white chocolate candy melts according to package directions. Cut treats into bars and drizzle the melted chocolate over each one. Sprinkle with remaining crushed candy canes. Allow chocolate to firm up prior to serving.
- Mix in the cereal. Gently fold in about ¾ cup of Brach’s® Peppermint Crushed Candy Canes.
- Gently press the mixture into a parchment lined (or well greased) 9x9 baking dish. Let cool for approximately 20 minutes.
Recipe from Love from the Oven