TROLLI® Sour Brite Candy Corn Popcorn Balls
- 10 cups popped popcorn
- 1/2 cup butter divided into 1/4 cup portions
- 10 oz bag mini marshmallows
- 1 tsp vanilla
- TROLLI® Sour Brite Candy Corn
- Using a small amount of the butter, grease a large bowl. Place popped popcorn in the large bowl, trying to remove as many unpopped kernels as possible and set aside.
- In a large pot melt the unused ¼ cup of butter then add your marshmallows. Stir until melted and smooth.
- Remove from heat and quickly stir in vanilla.
- Pour mixture over popcorn and stir to coat all kernels as much as possible.
- Add in a generous amount of TROLLI® Sour Brite Candy Corn and mix in.
- Grab enough popcorn to create balls and firmly press together.
- Set on parchment paper until completely cooled.
- Serve or wrap individually in plastic wrap and store at room temperature for up to 3-4 days