BRACH’S® S’mores Candy Corn Brownies
Graham Crust Layer Ingredients
- 8-10 sheets of graham crackers
- ½ cup unsalted butter
Brownie Layer Ingredients
- 1 cup unsalted butter (2 sticks)
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ⅔ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¾ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ cup semisweet chocolate chips
Top Layer Ingredients
- 1 bag of Brach’s S’mores Candy Corn
- 1 bag of Mini Marshmallows
Graham Crust Layer Instructions
- Lightly spray a 9"x9" pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Using either a food processor or by putting the graham crackers in a sealable bag and rolling pin, crush the graham crackers to a fine crumb.
- In a saucepan or microwave, melt the unsalted butter.
- Transfer graham cracker crumbs to a bowl and add butter. Mix until it is completely blended
- Press firmly in the bottom of pan.
Brownie Layer Instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium low heat. Remove from heat. Stir in sugar and chocolate chips. Stir until mixture is smooth.
- Add eggs one at a time, mixing between additions. Then add vanilla extract.
- In a separate bowl, mix cocoa powder, flour, salt, and baking powder. Add the dry ingredients to the saucepan, and mix together.
- Pour the batter into the prepared baking pan and bake for 32-38 minutes. The top should look shiny and a little bit crackled.
- Without disturbing the graham cracker crust, carefully spread the brownie batter over it until the batter is evenly distributed.
- Bake for 32-38 minutes.
- Immediately sprinkle ¾ of a cup of Brach’s S’mores Candy Corn on top of baked brownies.
- Cover with mini marshmallows until Candy Corn is covered.
- Either place pan in broiler briefly or use a cook’s hand torch to melt and slightly brown the marshmallows. Be careful not to burn them.
- Sprinkle with an extra handful of S’mores Candy Corn for decoration.
- Cool and cut into squares. Serve or store in a sealed container for 2-3 days.