BRACH’S® S’mores Candy Corn Bars
- 1 bag (approx. 10 oz) mini marshmallows
- 1 box (approx. 12 oz) Golden Grahams Cereal
- 1 cup BRACH’S® S’mores Candy Corn
- 6 tablespoon butter
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Non-stick cooking spray
- In a 9×9 inch baking pan, spray with non-stick cooking spray and line bottom with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large non-stick pot, melt butter over medium heat.
- Add in marshmallows and stir together with butter until marshmallows have melted and become creamy.
- Remove from heat and quickly stir in vanilla extract.
- Stir in cereal until all marshmallows and grahams are evenly mixed together.
- Mix in 1 cup of BRACH’S® S’mores Candy Corn.
- Spread mixture into baking pan. Press down into the pan using either hands or bottom of a measuring cup lightly sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips on top of the mixture and firmly press into the top of the mix so they stick.
- Place into fridge for 15 minutes to cool. Cut into bars and serve.