BRACH’S® Sea Salt Chocolate Candy Corn Granola Bars
- 2 ½ cups rolled oats not quick cook oats
- ⅓ cup honey
- ¼ cup butter
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- ½ cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 cup BRACH’S® Sea Salt Chocolate Candy Corn
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spread oats onto a large cookie sheet and place in the oven for eight minutes to lightly toast. Remove from oven and allow to cool. Turn off oven, no further baking is required.
- In a heavy saucepan combine honey, butter and brown sugar. Stir over medium heat until butter melts, sugar dissolves and the mixture is combined. Remove from heat, add in vanilla and salt, and allow to cool at least ten minutes.
- Once both the oats and liquid mixtures have cooled slightly, place both in a bowl and stir well to combine. Once combined stir in mini chocolate chips and BRACH’S® Sea Salt Chocolate Candy Corn.
- Spoon mixture into an 8x8 or 9x9 pan that has been lined with non-stick foil or parchment paper, and sprayed lightly with non-stick cooking spray. Once mixture is in the pan, sprinkle assorted sprinkles on top then pat and press the mixture down firmly into pan.*
- Place pan in refrigerator and chill for at least four hours. Finally remove from pan and cut into 12 bars.
- Recipe Notes: Servings: 12 granola bars
*It’s very important to really press the mixture into the pan for 1-2 minutes. This step is what will help your granola stay in bar form.
It works well to store these bars in the refrigerator, individually wrapped in foil, and take them out as needed, with a few minutes to come to room temperature prior to serving.
Recipe from Love From The Oven