BRACH’S® Pumpkin Cookie Bites
- Refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 6 ounces white chocolate chips
- 1 bag Brach’s® Mellowcreme Pumpkins
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- Chocolate sandwich cookies (pulverized in a blender)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cut slices of the sugar cookie dough and press into mini muffin pans that have been sprayed with nonstick spray. Press the dough up the sides to look like a little pie crust.
- Bake for 10-11 minutes until golden brown. Allow to cool completely.
- Place chocolate in small heatproof bowl. Set over warm water on low heat (water should not touch bottom of bowl). Stir very frequently until melted.
- Separately, heat cream until very warm and then slowly add into melted chocolate and whisk until smooth.
- Spoon chocolate mixture into cookie cups and refrigerate until firm.
- Sprinkle ground chocolate cookies onto top and place Brach’s® Mellowcreme Pumpkins in the middle.