Pumpkin Mellowcreme® Candy Cookie Bites
- refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 6 ounces white chocolate chips
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- chocolate sandwich cookies (pulverized in a blender)
- Brach’s Pumpkin Mellowcreme® Candy (1 bag)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cut slices of the sugar cookie dough and press into mini muffin pans that have been sprayed with nonstick spray. Press the dough up the sides to look like a little pie crust.
- Bake for 10-11 minutes until golden brown. Allow to cool completely.
- Place chocolate in small heatproof bowl. Set over warm water on low heat (water should not touch bottom of bowl). Stir very frequently until melted.
- Separately, heat cream until very warm and then slowly add into melted chocolate and whisk until smooth.
- Spoon chocolate mixture into cookie cups and refrigerate until firm.
Sprinkle ground chocolate cookies onto top and place Brach’s Pumpkin Mellowcreme® Candy in the middle.