BRACH’S® Mini Candy Corn, Chocolate Peanut and Caramel Popcorn Munch
- 12 cups of lightly salted popped popcorn
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 3 tsp. vanilla
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- 5-6 bags of BRACH’S® Mini Candy Corn and Chocolate Covered Peanuts
- Melt 1 cup of butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat.
- Add 1 cup of brown sugar and stir until thoroughly mixed.
- Stirring constantly, bring the mixture up to a boil on medium heat.
- When it reaches a boil allow it to cook for 4 minutes without stirring on medium heat.
- Add the 3 tsp. of vanilla and stir to mix.
- Allow to boil for 1 more minute.
- Add the ½ teaspoon of baking soda and mix.
- Drizzle the caramel mixture over the popcorn. Use a wooden spoon to gently stir the popcorn with the mixture until the kernels are all covered.
- Pour the popcorn out onto a cookie sheet covered with parchment paper and immediately sprinkle Brach’s Mini Candy Corn and Chocolate Covered Peanuts over the top of the caramel corn.
- Let the Mini Candy Corn, Chocolate Peanuts and Caramel Corn Munch cool before serving.