BRACH’S® Easy Chocolate Mint Candy Corn Brownie Bite Cookies
- 1 box of your favorite brownie mix
- 4 tbs flour
- 2 eggs
- ⅓ cup oil plus 1 teaspoon
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1 bag BRACH’S® Chocolate Mint Candy Corn
- Preheat oven to 350 F degrees. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- In large bowl, mix flour into dry brownie mix.
- In separate bowl, mix eggs with oil and peppermint oil.
- Stir into brownie mix, until thick dough forms.
- Make 1-1 ½” balls of dough on cookie sheets. Bake for 8-9 minutes.
- Immediately press 2 BRACH’S® Chocolate Mint Candy Corns into the top of each cookie and bake for another 2 minutes.
- Let cool for 5 minutes on cookie sheet, then transfer to cooling rack.
- Serve slightly warm or allow to cool completely.