BRACH’S® Caramel Candy Corn Apple Oatmeal Cookies
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 & 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 bag of Brach’s Caramel Candy Corn
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 large apple peeled, cored, and finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, mix together the flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- Using a handheld mixer, blend the butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar until smooth in a large bowl. Add in the egg and vanilla and mix well.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until just combined. Fold in the oats, then the chopped apple until fully mixed.
- Spoon a large ball of dough (2 tablespoon sized) onto the baking sheets.
- Bake for 11-12 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and immediately press 3-4 Brach’s Caramel Candy Corn pieces into each cookie.
- Allow to cool on the baking sheet for about 10 minutes, then transfer the cookies to a wire rack to finish cooling.
- Serve or Store cookies in an airtight container for up to 2-3 days.