BRACH’S® Caramel Candy Corn Apple Crisp
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1½ cups rolled oats, instant or old fashioned are acceptable
- 2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup butter, cold and cut into small pieces
- 2 quarts apples, approximately 6-8 large apples, peeled and cubed
- 1-2 tablespoon lemon juice
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- ½ cup caramel sauce
- ½ cup BRACH’S® Caramel Candy Corn
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, oats, cinnamon and brown sugar. Cut in butter until mixture has a crumbly texture. Set aside.
- Grease the sides and bottom of a 13x9 baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining sugar, cinnamon and cornstarch.
- Place chopped and peeled apples into a large bowl. Drizzle lemon juice over apples and stir to combine. Sprinkle sugar, cinnamon and cornstarch mixture over apples and stir to combine well.
- Pour apple mixture into prepared pan. Top with crumb mixture.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool slightly. Drizzle caramel syrup over crisp.
- Place each serving in a bowl and top with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and caramel sauce. Garnish with BRACH’S® Caramel Candy Corn and serve.
- Store any leftovers in the refrigerator, and reheat individual servings if desired.
Recipe from Love From The Oven