BRACH’S® Candy Corn Sugar & Spice Cookie
- BRACH’S® Candy Corn
- 4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup butter 2 sticks
- ¾ cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar light or dark
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- 1½ teaspoons cinnamon
- For the dough: In a bowl, sift together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, 1 teaspoon cinnamon and cream of tartar. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, cream the butter and sugars until fluffy. Add the eggs, milk and vanilla. Mix well.
- Stir in the dry ingredients. Stir until just combined.
- Cover bowl (or remove dough from bowl and wrap in plastic wrap) and chill for 2+ hours. You can chill for up to 24 hours if you have time.
- When ready to bake, preheat oven to 350 F degrees. Form the dough into 1 inch balls. Mix cinnamon and sugar in a small bowl and roll each ball of dough through the cinnamon and sugar mixture to coat well.
- Place on a greased baking sheet or a cookie sheet covered with wax paper or silicone baking mat.
- Top each cookie with a BRACH’S® Candy Corn.
- Bake 8-9 minutes. Do not overbake.
- Allow to cool on baking sheet for at least ten minutes before transferring to a wire cooling rack.
Recipe from Love From The Oven