BRACH’S® Candy Corn Pretzel Bites
- 36 pretzel squares
- 36 candy melts in orange, yellow and/or white, or a combination of colors
- 36 BRACH’S® Candy Corn
- Preheat oven to 350 F degree and line a baking sheet with aluminum foil or a silicone baking mat.
- Lay pretzels out across baking sheet.
- Place a candy melt on top of each pretzel.
- Place the baking sheet into the oven for approximately two minutes. The candy melts will melt very fast, and you simply want to melt them enough to attach your candy corn.
- Remove from oven and immediately and carefully press a BRACH’S® Candy Corn gently into each candy melt topped pretzel.
- Allow to cool for at least two hours prior to serving to allow candy melts to firm back up.
- Notes: This recipe can make as little or as much as you like, you simply need the same number of pretzel squares, candy melts and BRACH'S® Candy Corn.
Recipe from Love From The Oven