BRACH’S® Candy Corn Peanut Butter Fudge
- 12 ounces white chocolate (baking bar or chips both work)
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon real vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups Brach’s Candy Corn (or Brach’s Mini Candy Corn)
- 1 1/2 cups roasted peanuts
- Line an 8x8" or 9x9" pan with parchment paper and spray with cooking spray.
- Place white chocolate, peanut butter, and sweetened condensed milk in a medium saucepan. Heat over low heat, stirring often, until melted and smooth.
- Remove from heat and stir in vanilla. Working quickly, stir in 1 cup each of the Candy Corn and peanuts.
- Quickly spread in pan and add addition Candy Corn and peanuts to the top; lightly press in.
- Let fudge cool to room temperature, then refrigerate until firm.
- Cut into squares. Serve or store in an airtight container at room temperature.