BRACH’S® Candy Corn Marshmallow Popcorn Balls
- 15 cups popped popcorn
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- ½ cup corn syrup
- 1 bag BRACH’S® Candy Corn
- 1 (10 ounces) bag marshmallows
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⅓ cups white sugar
- In a medium sauce pan, melt butter, sugar, and corn syrup together. Add marshmallows and stir until melted. Remove from heat and add the vanilla.
- Mix Popcorn and BRACH’S® Candy Corn in a large bowl.
- Pour marshmallow mix over popcorn and Candy Corn. Quickly stir until mix is evenly distributed.
- Spray your hands with cooking spray and form 3 inch balls.
- Place on parchment paper and cool.
- Makes about 15 to 16 popcorn balls.