BRACH’S® Cookie Candy Corn Bark
- 20-24 ounces white chocolate candy coating or almond bark. This is typically two packages of the commonly sold white chocolate/vanilla candy coatings
- 16 sandwich cookies
- 1-2 cups pretzels
- 1 cup BRACH’S® Candy Corn
- Candy eyeballs
- Halloween sprinkles
- Roughly chop sandwich cookies than transfer to a baking sheet that has been lined with a silicone baking mat or parchment paper.
- Sprinkle pretzels on top. Make sure pieces are touching, but have some room for chocolate to fill in spaces between.
- Melt white chocolate candy coating according to package directions.
- Pour over cookies and pretzels. Tap tray a few times to help candy coating sink down around items.
- Sprinkle with BRACH’S® Candy Corn, candy eyeballs and Halloween sprinkles.
- Place in refrigerator to chill for at least two hours.
- Remove from fridge and break or cut into approximately 16 pieces.
- Store covered in a cool, dry place.
Recipe from Love From The Oven