BRACH’S® Candy Corn Chocolate Spritz Cookies
- 1 ½ cups unsalted butter at room temperature, 3 sticks
- 1 cup sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs at room temperature
- 3 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 144 pieces BRACH’S® Candy Corn
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together butter, sugar and salt. Beat until light and fluffy. Add vanilla and eggs one at a time, continuously beating.
- Gradually add flour and cocoa powder, beating until well incorporated.
- Place dough in Cookie Press with desired disk. Press dough out onto an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake for 4 minutes, remove from oven and quickly place candy corn pieces on each cookie. Return to oven and bake for an additional 3 to 4 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool completely on baking sheet before transferring to serving dish.
Recipe from Love From The Oven