BRACH’S® Candy Corn Caramel Apples
- 8 Granny Smith Apples (or your preferred choice)
- 2 bags BRACH’S® Milk Maid® Caramels
- 1 bag BRACH’S® Mini Candy Corn
- 1 jar roasted peanuts (chopped)
- 2 Tablespoons water
- popsicle sticks
- Press a popsicle stick into each apple.
- Fill a bowl with BRACH’S® Candy Corn and a second bowl with the chopped roasted peanuts.
- Unwrap and put caramels and 2 Tablespoons water in medium saucepan. Cook on medium-low heat until caramels are completely melted (approx. 15 minutes), stirring constantly.
- Dip apples into melted caramel until evenly coated. Allow excess caramel to drip off.
- Quickly roll apple in BRACH’S® Candy Corn and then in peanuts.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour. Remove from refrigerator 15 minutes before serving.