BRACH’S® Tiny Jelly Bird Egg Short Cake Trifle
A new Easter twist on an old classic.
- Cut angel food or pound cake into 1-inch cubes. Put a layer on the bottom of a trifle dish or glass bowl.
- Thinly slice strawberries and put a layer on top of the cake layer.
- Carefully add a layer of whipped cream or dessert topping.
- Repeat until the container is full and then garnish with remaining strawberries, whip cream, and BRACH’S® Tiny Jelly Bird Eggs.
- Sprinkle a layer of BRACH’S® Tiny Jelly Bird Eggs.
For another fun variation, this can also be made in individual serving sizes by layering items in a wide-mouthed wine glass or martini glass.