BRACH’S® Pastel Candy Corn Snack Mix
- 9 cups Rice Chex
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- ¼ cup butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1½ cups powdered sugar
- 2-3 drops food coloring(s) of your choice, if desired
- 1 bag BRACH’S® Pastel Candy Corn
- 2 tablespoons assorted sprinkles
- 2-gallon resealable style store bags
Time: 30 minutes if using multiple colors, 20 if not using colors
- Into large bowl, measure cereal and set aside.
- In a large microwave safe bowl, microwave white chocolate chips, peanut butter and butter uncovered on high 1 minute. Remove from microwave and stir well.
- Microwave an additional 30 seconds or until mixture can be stirred smooth.
- Stir in vanilla.
- If using different colors, divide mixture into three separate bowls, and add food coloring to each until desired shade is reached. Mix well.
- Combine mixture in each bowl with three cups of cereal, stirring until evenly coated. Pour mixture into 2-gallon resealable food-storage plastic bag and add ½ cup of powdered sugar.
- Seal bag; shake until well coated, then spread on waxed paper to cool.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Once cereal is cooled, pour all cereal into a large bowl and add in BRACH’S® Pastel Candy Corn.
- Garnish with sprinkles.
- Store in airtight container in refrigerator.
These can be made with or without food coloring of your choice!