BRACH’S® Jelly Bird Egg Bark
- 20-24 ounces white chocolate candy coating or almond bark. This is typically two packages of the commonly sold white chocolate/vanilla candy coatings.
- 1-2 cups pretzels
- 1 bag BRACH’S® Classic Jelly Bird Eggs
- Spring colored sprinkles
- Roughly chop pretzels and then transfer to a baking sheet that has been lined with a silicone baking mat or parchment paper.
- Melt white chocolate candy coating according to package directions.
- Pour over pretzels.
- Sprinkle with BRACH’S® Classic Jelly Bird Eggs and press them into the chocolate using the back of a spatula.
- Sprinkle a generous amount of sprinkles on to the chocolate.
- Place in refrigerator to chill for at least two hours.
- Remove from fridge and break or cut into approximately 16 pieces.
- Store covered in a cool, dry place.