BRACH’S® Fiesta Brownie Bites
Brownie Bites Ingredients
- 1 cup unsalted butter (2 sticks)
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ⅔ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¾ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ cup semisweet chocolate chips
- ⅓ cup BRACH’S® Pastel Fiesta Malted Milk Eggs (reserve 5 pieces for topping)
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 4½-5 cups powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoons vanilla
- 5 tablespoons milk
Brownie Bite Instructions
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Prepare a mini muffin pan by spraying with nonstick spray, or you can use mini cupcake liners.
- Crush the Pastel Fiesta Eggs to a small crumble but not powder, reserving 5 pieces for topping. Set aside.
- Melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium-low heat. Remove from heat. Stir in sugar and chocolate chips. Stir until mixture is smooth.
- Add eggs one at a time, mixing between additions. Then add vanilla extract.
- In a separate bowl, mix cocoa powder, flour, salt, and baking powder. Add the dry ingredients to the saucepan, and mix together. Fold in the crushed BRACH’S® Pastel Fiesta Malted Milk Eggs. The batter will appear a little lumpy from the crushed Pastel Fiesta Eggs.
- Pour the batter into the prepared mini muffin pan and bake for 15-25 minutes. The top should look shiny and a little bit crackled.
- Allow the brownie bites to cool completely, and then lift them out of the pan.
- In a medium bowl combine butter, powdered sugar, vanilla, and milk and beat for 5-7 minutes until light and fluffy.
- Add more powdered sugar as needed for thicker frosting. Add milk, a little at a time, to thin frosting.
Assemble Fiesta Brownie Bites by putting a swirl of frosting on each bite using either a piping bag or by putting the frosting in a locking disposable bag and snipping off the corner. Crush the remaining 5 Pastel Fiesta Eggs and use as a sprinkle on top of each frosted brownie bite.