BRACH’S® Chocolate Covered Jelly Bird Egg Bites
- 12 ounces Milk Chocolate (or Dark Chocolate, if preferred)
- 1 bag BRACH’S® Speckled Jelly Bird Eggs
- 4 ounces pastel colored candy melts in 1 or 2 colors (optional)
- Melt Chocolate in the microwave by heating at full power for 30 seconds. Stir and then continue heating for increments of 20-30 seconds until chocolate is melted smooth.
- Mix in the full bag of BRACH’S® Speckled Jelly Beans and stir until all jelly beans are completely coated.
- Spoon clusters of chocolate covered jelly beans onto a cookie sheet covered with parchment/waxed paper and allow to cool completely. We made our clusters with 5 jelly beans each.
- Melt pastel colored candy melts in the microwave by heating at full power for 20 seconds, using 1 bowl for each color. Stir until melted and smooth.
- Spoon the melted candy melt into a zipper top bag and cut off a tiny tip of the bag. Drizzle a zigzag or swirl over each Jelly Bird Egg Bite and allow to set up.
- Remove from the parchment/wax paper and serve.