BRACH’S® Tiny Jelly Bird Egg Pancakes
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 cups Brach’s Tiny Jelly Bird Eggs plus ½ cup as topping
- Optional: Seasonal Easter Sprinkles. Whipped cream for topping
- Strawberry Syrup
- In a large bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, salt and sugar.
- Make a well in the center and pour in the milk, egg and melted butter; mix until smooth.
- Mix in Brach’s Tiny Jelly Bird Eggs
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium high heat.
- Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using approximately 1/4 cup for each pancake. Brown on both sides
- Serve hot.
- Top with a drizzle of strawberry syrup and sprinkle with extra Tiny Jelly Bird Eggs, Sprinkles and a dollop of whipped cream as desired.