BRACH’S® Candy Corn Caramel Apples
- 8 Granny Smith Apples (or your preferred choice)
- 2 bags Brach’s Milk Maid® Caramels
- 1 bag Brach’s® Mini Candy Corn
- 1 jar roasted peanuts (chopped)
- Popsicle sticks
- Press a popsicle stick into each apple.
- Fill a bowl with Brach’s® Candy Corn and a second bowl with the chopped roasted peanuts.
- Unwrap and put caramels in medium saucepan. Cook on medium-low heat until caramels are completely melted, stirring constantly.
- Dip apples into melted caramel until evenly coated. Allow excess caramel to drip off.
- Quickly roll apple in Brach’s® Candy Corn and then in peanuts.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour. Remove from refrigerator 15 min. before serving.